#1 : 20/01-18 15:51
I think you have a great software but the latest versions had the new commercial advertise like v 3.7 that has (NOT REGISTERED) and v 3.8 that has the popup is really unnecessary to put those in the header or as a popup. especially the popup is annoying because I open the software then it opens as minimized then I go drag files to drop them in the software but then I realize I have to close the pop up first then I let go the file and the get dropped somewhere else. I had to rollback to older version for that annoying popup
#2 : 01/02-18 09:06
Reply to #1:
Strikes me that you have a few options:
1. Do as you did, roll back.
2. Write an AHK script to start AR and click out of the popup.
3. If you want to get REALLY smart, write an AHK script to achieve (1.) and also accept 'Send To' data directly from Windows Explorer. Then there'd be NO Drag'n'Drop at all!
4. Write your own software to do the job.
5. GET REAL! - THIS IS A GREAT PIECE OF SOFTWARE WHICH HAS TAKEN THE GUY A LOT OF TIME AND TESTING TO PRODUCE. - YET HE HAS RELEASED IT FOR FREE, SIMPLY ASKING FOR A DONATION IF YOU FEEL THAT THE SOFTWARE IS USEFUL.
Send the guy a dollar or twenty! I'm on a pension, but I'm putting away a few bucks each fortnight so I can send him what I think it's worth - $50
If this brilliant little tool has saved you time, or helped get your files in a better order, or just cleaned-up the crazy names from downloaded files, maybe you could donate a Dollar or Ten to Kim?
#3 : 03/02-18 18:14
Reply to #2: