#1 : 24/12-20 19:52
So I seem to get the gist of how to rename the folders, but it would not use the CSV data, please correct me if I am wrong.
1) I load all the files I want to rename.
2) I then import CSV data, which has two columns (first one is old and second is the new name)
3) I then import the names but nothing changes.
I tried another method,
1) I try the files from CSV method, and I have the filename with the CSV
2) I choose the base folder containing images I want to rename.
3) Everything looks fine, everything is separated correctly, but the status says Cannot find source.
I am so close but for some reason it says Cannot find source. I am a bit of a newbie at this so please help, thanks.
The text box looks like this:
24/12-20 19:52 - edited 24/12-20 19:56
#2 : 25/12-20 00:14
Reply to #1:
You need to specify the full filename in column 1 of the csv file - ie complete with extension.