#1 : 11/08-22 22:58
The thing is like this: We have duplicated folders because work, and someone had to change the filenames of all files in the main folder to add several diferent things, AND NOW my task is to rename all folders files with these changes...
I have the file size to arrange them in the same order as the main folder but I don't know how to copy/paste the list of filenames to the other folder. Help!
file 1 names
file 2 surnames
file 3 clients
File (1) Namess
file two surn
Need them to have the same names.
#2 : 11/08-22 23:23
Reply to #1:
HAAA, done it!
1) Add files from folder A and arrange them by size.
2) Create a "List" and populate it with these filenames.
3) Remove files and add files from folder B, arranged by size too.
4) Check that new filenames match with the ones you want to change.
5) Start batch editing and voila!